Wednesday 7 July 2010

I M IPOH .

aiks . few days didn't update my blog dy . 
lazy + fever + catch cold + sore throat . 
its make me fucking HEADACHE  .
always sneeze . & feel want to sleep only . 
I miss IPOH <3
i miss YOU <3
this time going back . hope to outings with them & some new friends .
but MIIYO & MIKO mau leave dah ;( 
i haven hang with MIIYO & meet with MIKO the second time . 
hais , i hate this fate . 
now only know her & close with her . 
zzz . 
22th / 23th .
maybe I'll be in Ipoh . 
i want to perm curl . 
& re-dye . 

GERMANY . see you after few years . 
SPAIN . try your best . 
Netherlands . +u+u . 

i want watch tom & jerry show xD
and also Pink Panther show . 

aiks . actually . damn no mood . 
nothing happen also = = 
don't ask me WHY .


i felt that , all also change . 
but some back stabbers still the same . 
from long time ago until now . 
If you're talking behind my back , you're in a good position to kiss my ass ♥ 
copy from FB a pages name . 
nice for 'YOU'
CB . 
 
 
nothing to update . that's all .  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment