Friday 2 July 2010

MCB friend in my LIFE .

hais , at home stay a day again . 
nothing to do . 7 sien . actually is two days in my house dy .
Thurs go lunch with BETH & another 3 girls . 
they are funny , but really got a bit polite . 
hahahaha , seems like i so rude . hmmmm . 
but never mind . make a friend only . 
is only care about only the HEART 



why ? you want gem 7 8 ? gem 7 pussy itchy . 
i change to SINGLE . guan lei hai c mou ?
why you go and told people ? i need you promote for me mou ?
THANK YOU lo !!!!!! i no need lo . dan 7 hoi la . ham + chan .
SEI8POR . SEI8HAI . SIK 7 la . 
mou lou hai . that mouth like eat shit . go die la .   HAI YAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!
make friend with you , i really REGRET .  regret until i wanna bang my head to the wall . 
to act you so suk to me . 
me , you are only hi bye friend from now . i swear !!!!!
 excuse you la . use mirror & look at yourself first la . haven't settle own problem then come and bother my problem . and hor , my problem not your business also lo .
forever and ever also no need you this BITCH come and act care , act loving there lo . 




finally , HE have to start his college life on MONDAY .  
i don't know why i feel not good . i more prefer he stay at home .
sleep , eat , play , watch , online . 
maybe I'm a selfish . i scare bout if after he start school dy . 
will fight or not ?
will cold war or not ? 
will less his love on me or not ?
got so many questions in my mind . 
i cried . why ? i don't want to cry . 
i hate this feeling . 
i hate myself . 
HATE HATE HATE




end for today  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment