Tuesday 29 June 2010

Home Sweet Home .

today school off . at home again . sleep until 10++ .
to comfortable dy :) my bed , my bedroom . 
i love it .
 after wake up , keep online only = = 
then waiting BETH TANG . going out for lunch again . 
same thing ' LOH MEE ' owh gosh XD we're not boring on it . yum gong . hahahha . is time to try other things lo , girls :)


 don't why i really feel very tired recently . 
SERIOUSLY
just wanna to have a long rest .
never wake up , never .
  really so tired , please let me have a breath . 
let me have a rest . 
Peace . 


Our ____________________distance .
when he told me he was deciding to study in Ipoh .
what to answer ?  i didn't go back and stay there dy . 
that's a fucking place for me .
 Jail . 
 broken memory .
 fakers .
 fuckers .

but , what to do ? 
just can accept it , cause i'm only got a heart to love you .
hold you ; as long as i can .
kiss you ; as much as i can .
hug you ; to give warm as long as i can . 
i just only can done this little thing for you .
i won't prove my love to tell the world
how much i love you ;
i just only will prove my love in front of you
cause i know you love me . 
that's already enough . 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment