Saturday 26 June 2010

TIRED .

owh . what a tired day for me = =
haiss . headache . backbone pain . feel like wanna vomit .
yesterday night , first time i watching football show in my life .
and i SWEAR i won't watch second time . hahahaha .
my friend also told me ' i don't like to watch football is because :
  • the field is so large .
  • got 22 player run in the field .
  • is only chase a BALL .
P/s : my friend is a BOY .

hahahahaha . unbelievable is a guy told me that :D
ytd match is - Portugal vs Brazil . and the ending is DRAW .
DIU . some more said it is a nice matches . BORED the whole game .
as my relatives said . they also already qualify .
play for syok only . zzz . waste my TIME and my mind XD
ahahahahaha . and the second reason is . i bet with HIM .
if Portugal won this game , he can want what from me also can .
if Brazil win won the game , i want he wear girl's shirt and skirt take pictures and upload facebook . LOLS . it is unlucky . the game is draw XD
so back to the normal day ;)
FINE .


sleep at almost around 0230a.m . wake up then gotta to church .
hais . boring again . almost fall asleep .
haha . SHOCK . when today i saw Benjamin . long time didn't meet him dy .
after that , i back early from the church is because of ,
i got a lunch gathering with my relatives .
it is the BABY's first birthday .
Venue : Uncle Prawn Restaurant , in Sunway Giza .
it is a new place , the mall named Sunway Giza .
nice place . but fuck ...
i told you all . i was having my lunch about 4hours !
why ? hahaha . total got 7 dishes .
some of the dishes we had already waited bout half an hour .
from fucking damn hungry wait until lost my mood ;(
zzz . i hate to wait food like that , and I'm a impatient .
really dulan .
...


very tired now :O


end for today



No comments:

Post a Comment