Sunday 27 June 2010

School .

Monday , Monday . aiks . 
lonely lunch , :( . pity me . sien . 
school . sleepy . blur . headache . aiks , a Qualify good student . = = |||
ahahahahaha .
i wanna to thanks KopiLoh once again . she help me to make a new banner . fucking touch :')
she just only my FB only . already help me to do so much thing without any complaints . 
she's my BFF from now and all the days . 
 i love you , kopilohku <3
thanks once again , i don't know what word can describe the word i wanna talk to you ;)
just a in my heart always . 



I change to Single and Hide it up , doesn mean that i wanna break with you . i love you is cause my heart is belongs to you . 
Don't think too much .  
and don't suspect my love to you . 
cause i really you , stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment