Thursday 24 June 2010

Bored .


ytd go ate Japanese food . ishhhh !!!
the eel . not nice , like SHIT ! zzz .
aiks . price EXPENSIVE , food not nice . but luckily , SASHIMI still can eat .
eat wasabi until i wanna cried out = = .

what a boring for me today . nothing to do . only online & watching tv .
nothing special can do . yum9gong .
don't why . suddenly so MISS him . hais . sad case .
can MISS can't MEET .
DIU ! but , what to do ? just can wait , wait , wait and then also wait .


27 June . Is my cibai MIKO LEONG big day :) .
happy birthday to her . sorry that i can't go back . cause my relatives not allowed . I'm so Sorry , MIKOKU .
I
you .
enjoy your night on SAT :)


Leong Kee Choon cheated me . that sei zai .
angry lo wey . XD . until 3++ only reply wor = =
he said he work wor . gem 9 late still work ?
work apa ? GIGOLO ? ahahahahaha .
yumgong . Kesian dia :'(
long time didn't meet them jor .
miss them like hell . but all also change a lot .
matured ? childish ? lcly ? i don't know . because i also change a lot ;)
but no matter how , that friendship between us is never never change :)
ahahahaha , ytd . LKC send me a pic . funny :D
he also change alot . change become got abit not like before .
he matured ? i don't know XD tc in Taiping , boysss !!!



no joking & please serious .
I'm really a type of person that :
NO RICE ; NO LIFE
don't know why . if one day i didn't eat rice . i felt so down = = ||
haisssss . dim gai ? eat rice will fat gar , RIKO LIM JIA QI .
eat less la !!!!

i miss my school life .
i miss my school uniform .
i miss the day we skip class & school .
i miss the day we chit-chat .
i miss the day we slept in the class together while teacher teach .
i miss the day we all kena discipline together .
and i miss YOU



i viewed CHERISSE this cibai gea blog ytd . diu .
touch dou bili-balang . yea , our friendship is just build not long ago .
but alike we knew each other fucking long time ago dy .
why ? hmmm . i think is FATE . fate makes us know each other .
and share my life with you :)
hehehehe .

nice Cibai for me , thanks God .




he was moody today . cause his dad scolded him always outings .
when he is sad , i can't beside him . you know that feeling ?
so i choose to not reply for few hours .
i CRIED .
why ? ! what for i cried ?
sad ? don't know . really don't know .
1 hours ++ tearsdrop unstopped . big SIGHHHHHH !
eyes swollen . sneeze . ishhhh !!!
i feel I'm not a good GF . because ;
when he need me . i can't stay beside him .
when he cold , i can't hug him to give warm .
when he cried , i can't even to wipe his tears . just only can listen the sound he cried .
dear my tears , can you don't drop while I'm update my blog ? please ...
after that you only drop la :) smile now .

Your love is like DRUG . once i fall , i can't STOP .



having my nice dinner that cook by my maid just now . she's very geng .
every time dinner also very colourful

thanks for every night also having a delicious food :)


my name Super Riko
.
hahaha . that no power XD .




end for today






No comments:

Post a Comment