Wednesday 23 June 2010

PAIN :(

aiks . Just slept for few hours . then awake dy ~ my backbone ! omg . make me pain until i keep woke up . ISHHHHHHH ! hate . every month also like that .
still thinking to decide wanna lunch with Beth or not .
ahahaha . that day we slept together = = . she said she wanna see DVD .
after that i go chat phone lo .
ishhhh . just half and hour only . she fall asleep dy .
how come ? == PIG ! ahahahahaha .
she always like that . TV & LAPTOP look at her . XD
and me also LOOK at her . XD



LOVE is PASSION

i love the feeling . when i'm fall in love .
LOVE is BLIND . but how come i still can SEE ? XD
because the love he gave me , put me top of the world .
if you love me and in a relationship with me .
please BEHAVE yourself . Don't flirt with other girls and betray me .
cause I'm serious to you , and you don't play play with me XD .
but i know and i trust my HUBBY won't . because he also serious on me . muacksssss ~ :* yeah . is YOU . i'm kissing you . cause i know you will my blog now :D


aiks . just open my eyes . brush my teeth and then keep online dy .
yumgong ~ i can't imagine that if my house no PC . allah . my life is just like ZO
MBIE lo . ahahahahahah !
chat with LILY . really feel so funny and make me laugh like hell lo .
now she always call me ' Fei Mui Zai ' woh . dim yan o ?
excuse me . i'm still a sok lui & lenq lui lo wey XD
Cheer up ~ Lily Wong
♥ i love you also . you ! my buddy from now until forever :) so i swear , go back Ipoh must date you , hang with you and hug you XD . jenggg mou ???



aiks . beth text me . ALLAH !!!!!! eat loh mee again = = .
one week also eat it as lunch . OMG !
yea , it is nice . but also no need whole week also eat gua ? XD
sot dy , both of us .



TO BE CONTINUE LATER



Just now 1345p.m go out lunch with Beth , Evonne & YinChing .
aiks , again loh mee :'( almost want cry out jor .
ahahahahahaha !
one weeks also this taste ; hou boring lo XD
tapi hor . BETH cakap dia boleh makan lagi .
ALLAH . dim yan o ? !
this mee got put some vinegar before eat gea . that's why got abit sour .
hou hou sik lo . sik dor will BORING also ger ma :(
hahahaha .
after we ate , BETH mix all the chili sauce & abit vinegar into the soup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then she some more go & taste it .
yucksssss !!! geli dou bili-balang



MSN with Cherisse Tee now . she's my hotchick's babeee

although i never met her before = = .
between us got so many FOUL word & vulgar words . fly here & there .
non-stop at all !!!
so what ? ! we enjoy it . who said 21 generation gea girl must polite like a dog or cat ?!
we got own STYLE .
nah !!!! middle finger means
FUCK you .

if you are my FRIENDS . i show my finger to you .

MEANS ... I LOVE YOU


if i show you when I'm mad . please , behave yourself .

and FUCK OFF


me RIKO LIM got my own style .
no need 'YOU' come and teach me or told me what should i DO .

and the most important is ' you step on their tails , same meaning that you step on me also ' und ?

i
My Friends


just now out to TROPICANA CITY MALL .
for dinner and movie 'The Karate Kid'
damn touch & nice <3>
i love it



end









No comments:

Post a Comment