Wednesday 23 June 2010

start from today 2406♥



if i fat like this ?! what could happen ? XD . i tell you all . i put it on my FB as my profile pic . still got ppl add lo .



excuse me . this only the original pics la = = . don't misund . i still slim xD and lenq lui <3


i start to write my BLOG today . actually i already sign up jor 3 account gea , but all email add & pw also forget dy !=,=||| zzz .
I'm LAZY to wrote my diary using my hand . so now i use TYPE gea xD.
aiks . don't know why today feel so MOODY & DOWN . cry alone in the room .
why ?! can who come & tell me why ?!!!!
i HATE this sucks feeling :(
err-herm ~ wanna to say THANK YOU to kopiloh .
because , she was helping me to changed my blog layout & signed up this new email address .
THANK YOU
KOPILOHKU . AKU CINTAI PADA MU :*

____________________________________________________________________
dunno why recently lucky or unlucky .
all my EX text me . and said wanted to chase me = =
ALLAH ! yau mou gao chor ?!
woi ! all of them is hurt me the most deeply ger lo .
Especially W** & K**S** & L**
why your all won't cherish me when I'm together with you ?
when i found my HAPPINESS
then only you told me that you regret ?!
WTH is this ? so hurt gar . you know ?!
aiks ~ no matter how :) we're FRIEND still .
and FOREVER & NEVER CHANGE .
because I'm Taken by someone now .
That someone said : ' i LOVE you forever'
omfg . only this sentence also lum 9 sei jor .
ahahahahahaha .
____________________________________________________________________

I felt hor . Ipoh nowadays got so many BITCH lo ~
aiks , i'm already in KL jor ger la .
also didn't saw she's CB face .
some more want backstab & judge or snatch ppl bf woh .
zzz . sik C la !
BRAINLESS + CHILDISH #
i tell YOU , SEI8POR .
DON'T step on my tail once again .
if not i want you DIE 9 9 . i tell youuuu !!!!
i said it out , i SWEAR i can also take that action on you .
MCB ~~~ !!!!!!
____________________________________________________________________
yeah ~ ♥ my Front Office Operations << ♥ three months dy i start this short-courses . time passing and fly fasted like HELL .
training soon .
hope would learn more & more & more thing .
i want to let your all meet a new SUPER-RIKO .

hope so ~
____________________________________________________________________


now gea Jimuii got really do ma ? some of my friends do only .
meet some new friends in this June their school mid year break.

  • Sofea
  • Cherisse
  • Miko
  • Michelle
  • Mei Qing
  • Lily
  • Fishy
  • Xin Yi
  • Aikie
and another la . all of them is so funny lo . and friendly also :)
between them , i can see a teamwork .
if each others is upset , they will cheer them up .
i
it . really . i need all my friendship also be like that .
but , only single part do it . is not enough one .
have both of it also tight each others hard .
FRIENDS , i really cherish you'll .
my second life

______________________________________________________

END HERE for TODAY

Thank You KOPILOH
once again ~ muakssss .

No comments:

Post a Comment