Tuesday 22 November 2011

22nd of Nov 2011. Our five months, should be.

This date, on June. we're just started. But now, is in between single & complicated. I just wanna text you. But i knew, i wont get any reply with it. & yet even thou got also just something let me heartache. 


I wish i pass my today with you. But too bad, the one who sitting beside me is another one but not you. He stayed beside me, accompanied me quietly. I cried, tearsdropping front of him. He din't ask too much. He knew everything. He is just so caring, so loving.. he knows whats a girls needs. I swear he is good lover ever. Even thou he looks cool. I mentioned before, we're just more than a friend & less than a couple. It will never ever happen between us. I'm glad to have a friend like this, & just ONE enough for me. Hey you, thanks for wiping my tears today. I loves   you so muchhh. hohoho. Make sure keep sayang me, kay? Mr Mistery. I knew you got view my blog one. muahhhhhh (: 


Everyday, I'm waiting for something. what i'm waiting for? Idk :/ I'm confusing. cause you putting me in two situation & Without any clue. Thank you fucking much. Let me got different lesson in every relationship. Wanna train me become a superwomen? I don't need it actually. I just need some loves, caring. That's enough for me. I'm not a greedy women. 






SHUT THE FUCK UP! DUDES!



No comments:

Post a Comment