Friday 18 November 2011

third time end up & it couldn't be anymore.

yet, after five months. my love can't fowards anymore. its end up the start of november. i don't what happened actually. He was like very stressed when together with me. That's just a kind of my love & caring. i think he can't take it anymore. Cause of him, my patience, my attitude has changed. cause of him i became matured. After him, i know i can deserved another that more better one. Thanks for this five months, jason. 
Btw, im still missing the time we spent together. every single words that you told me, every single moment thats still clearly stay in my mind. Your warmest hugged ever i get. imy, seriously. so much. what for i keep on tearsdrop when you walk away from me silently. you just gone like that without any words. is it so hard to falling in love with me? Im not good enough with it? i give myself a lots of reasons & excuses. but i still cant get any answer. i really dont what you want from me. but i hope you get a girl that you really wanna be. stay happiness. good luck to you. bye, my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment