Monday 21 November 2011

yet, i still miss you so much.

We dint talk for 11 days d. Right? How're you? & i miss you. So much.... can you feel it?  
everyday, when i slow down, before shut off my brain. you're the last person i'm thinking of in the end of my day. 
I still remember all the words npbetween us. Yet, everyone thought i'm ok. Play around,joke around. The stories behind the smile. who knows? 
Maybe, im a immatured, annoyed, kiddo, unperfect girlfie for you. 
Everyday i keep on concern on my tab. 
I hope that it will appeared your massages. 
I prayed for it everyday, but its doesn't seems work. 
Without me, you seems happier than when you together with me. 
Did i? Giving you a lots of stress? Is it im forcing you? 
I thought, you're the one boyfie i can travel my love as long as longer. But, i din't expected that over like fucking fast like this. 






Beside that, oh my damn. I felt annoyed with another. Cant you understand just be friend? But just keep on asking me something like non sense. Im pissed of with it. seriously.I told you earlier before d. My attitude is based on how you treated me, never ever step over my limited line. 








Im so tired today, hotel resting room close for renovation from 19 - 23 ): ive no place to sleep. huhuhuhuhu.  
SABAR SABARR SABARRR!!!! Three more days to goooooooooo & Ipoh i'm coming backkkkkkkkkkkk. wait me, tauge ayammmmmm!!!!!!!! 






night everyoneee. With lovesss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment