Thursday 5 May 2011

13/03/2011

This date, was the day I changed to single (: 
yeyyyyy, I get my free lifeeeeeee, babyyyyyy. 
How long I never be single d? 
Since from FORM TWO?
Gosh, sometimes I felt freaking tired also when I'm in loveeeee. 
Two months d, we broke up for two months d. How're you? 
Seems everything is going better & better. There's no one can't live without who when your love leave you alone.  
The thing that you can do just EMO for awhile, CRY for awhile. 
After that, LIFE still go on, earth still move on. & You must let go too. 
& now, I'm enjoying with my single + flirting life. 
In my life, no matter previous or future. 
I knew that still got so many passerby in it to let me grew stronger & stronger. 


Recently, I met a guy. I'm in flirt with him now. Is feeling GOOD. SWEET. 
Today, he bought a DIGI's number just for text with me. HOW SWEET IS THAT??? your all can feel it???? hahahaaaaa. *showing off ckit laaaa*




Two days ago, i did a wrong thing. That cause i lost a friend in my life. 
Idk how to go & settle this problem now. I feel very2 sorry to her. Can you just forgiveee me? 
SORRY, L. 


That's many thing happened to me. But i still can take it. I trust i can. I know I can. 
I know your all will damn support me one. 
Right? 






Short post for the new updated. To be continue soon 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment