Monday 16 May 2011

The sister.

Yes, even thou you told me that's only my negative thinking. But both of us in our heart also knew was  changed. RIGHT? Don't worry, babyy. I won't fall on you. I just like the feeling when being with you & flirting with you only. I won't asked for more than that. Just stayed like the BESTIE friend ever. OKE? 


Sister. Someone that won't find you always. But she will appeared when you're in trouble, upset. When the time you need her. She will stay right beside you. Listening to you, hearing your cries & talk nothing. 
But once you finish that, she will scold you, cheer up you, console you.
Yea, I'm happy that i got few in my life. 
One is calling me to chat always. 
Another one is i only will get her text when she knew that I'm fucking upset. 
She scared that i always heartbroken cause of love. 
Bebe, no worries. I promised you. I'll love myself & my families only. 
All the boys were just passerby. Oke? 


Getting less & less his message in my phone d. Cause I knew that he gotta accompany his girlfriend also, so I won't bother you. But just text me whenever you need someone to talk with. I always standby-ing there for you (: 


I still can't accept that BABYBOY's fact T.T. howwwwwwwwww? my god. Wrong signal that he given to me. Hahahahaaaaaaa. OMG. Dear, don't stress & get mad when something goes wrong. Will get back to normal or better soon. Your supporter will be here always.




Who wanna work? In hotel F&B outlet. Full-time. Start on 6/6/2011. 
We will only work five days. Rest two days. Interesting just leave your comment here or PM in fb (:  



No comments:

Post a Comment