Monday 9 May 2011

Few Hours.

I din't slept for a night till 0545a.m. 
Just keep texted with him (: 
We chatted a lots of thing. From sweet to crazy. Crazy back to sweet. 
Your words always make me smile every time when i get your text.
I promised you, I'll acc you in this time. No worries, dear. 
When the night MU vs Chelsea. Don't know why I got bit moody.
Me- 'never mind, you watch your show first laa.' 
Him- 'no, i want acc you, cause today I haven't acc you cause keep busy other thing.' 
Eheheheee, see. How's he cared of me? 
Yes, we just flirt like couple now. How? You got any problem with that? As long as I happy. Right?




Yesterday, Liverpool made the LEGEND again 
Between 6 minutes, two goalssssssssss. Awesome 


I feel so freaking tired now + headache. Hmmmmm. Too bad, he messaged me this morning said that he gotta work cause he got a colleague MC today. 
I worried you babyyyyy. You din't sleep for a night. Will feel tired? You told me that your back pain, babyyyyy. TC yea. Meet you up later 


The day i wore his cap & watching he play football.

End for Todayyyyyyy 

No comments:

Post a Comment