Sunday 8 May 2011

What a lovely Sunday & lucky day (:

Well, miss him a day d. Today we go to work together =D
Hmm, my rooms still fulled with his smell even thou already three dayssssss. 
I love that smell, babyyyyyyy. Thanks for your T <3 
Today is Mother's day, what a memorable date for me. Not because of my mum, SHE is always top in my heart, even not mother's day. 
Why? i felt EMO? I knewwwwwww. Cause........... I remembered something. 
If today we still together as a pair of couple. Today gonna be our ONEYEAR anniversary. Too bad, we're just common friend right now & it won't change again anymore. I also don't hope it will change, cause no point. Bhahahahaaaaa. I ♥ my single life & flirting life with my S now. He just so sweet for me. Everything that he done for me. 
- Accompanied me to work. 
- Woke up earlier just to called me, wake me up. 
- Bought a Digi's sim card just to texted with me.
- Console me when I'm sad, stress. 
- Care bout me. 
- Shopping with him ♥♥♥♥♥♥




Did your all met a guy like this? I bet, NO? Hell yeah, he is not my boyfriend (: 
But I love this feeling, I love him ♥♥♥ hahahaaaaa. 




Watched the HILTON's football match today. Hmmm, no comment with it. But I enjoyable with my colleagues. It's funny, when a FATTY fall down at the floorrrrrrrrr. KELAKAR btol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




MOM, i love you. Happy Mother's day is just a word. You're always deep inside my heart, from top to bottom. If i've earned enough money, i'll let you live like EVERYDAY YOUR BIRTHDAY, EVERYDAY MOTHER'S DAY. I SWEAR & I PROMISED TO YOU, MY SUPERB DUPER CRAZIEST MUM ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




She has talked to me on SATURDAY. I was like happy like fucked. Finally, we joked, we laughed again together. 
Sorry, Kak Ly. I'm so sorry bout the past. I not dare to say sorry face-to-face to you. It so SHYYYYYYYYYYY. You taught me so many thing, really. Since i came to Genji. Thanksssss a lot. 




Please don't ever CREATE FUCKING MANY PAGES WITH SAME TOPIC SAME TITLE AT THE SAME TIME. IT'S FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGG ANNOYED. DAMN IT. 


I love this. Just take from yesterday night.

I miss YOU, S. (: 






End for today. Continue soon ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment